Mavis Broadcast, specialist in live video production, has released the 2.0 version of Mavis, its end-to-end solution for producing live video content.
Mavis has worked with hardware provider Atomos to upgrade Mavis 2.0, using a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
“We are thrilled to introduce Mavis 2.0”, said Patrick Holroyd, Mavis ceo. “By combining our innovative software and Atomos’ cutting-edge hardware, we’re empowering seamless end-to-end live production like never before. This is also a significant step in realising our vision of democratising live video production, which we are very excited about.”
● An SaaS Based Model, Mavis delivers live content to either broadcast or digital destinations.
● Expanded Camera Inputs: A show can now include live input for up to 8 cameras, doubling the capability of its predecessor. With expanded frame rates, which now go up to 59.94 progressive.
● Multiple Live Input Options, offering two innovative ways of ingesting live feeds: Atomos hardware and the Mavis Pro Camera (users include the BBC, ITV and Reuters). The third way of ingesting remains feeds which are already in the cloud as SRT.
● Advanced Audio and Comms Features. With integration directly into Atomos hardware, a dedicated talkback app and auto mix minus, a director can talk with camera operators and talent from any location.
● Dual Video Playback: Two independent video playback inputs (which are additional to camera inputs) to switch between pre-recorded content.
● Expanded Audio Inputs: Mavis 2.0 provides up to 32 audio inputs.
Join the Live Video Revolution
Share this story