Brand video trade body, Evcom, has launched its call for entries for the upcoming Evcom Clarion Awards.
The awards celebrate the best “cause-driven corporate live and film work.”
For the 2021 edition, instead of work being judged by one of two distribution channels (Live and Film), the awards will be looking at all work that answers to the over-arching theme of the category.
Entries are sought encompassing film (live action and/or animation), documentary, branded content, live events, virtual events, hybrid events, experiences, campaigns and collaborations, including projects that have pivoted in any way. Juries will be made up of members from Event Agencies, Film Agencies, Clients and Suppliers including technology platforms.
The categories are:
- Environment – For work (live and film) that successfully and dynamically raises awareness of the current environmental issues affecting our planet.
- Health and Wellbeing – For work (live and film) that raises awareness of medical issues, mental and physical, to promote health and general wellbeing.
- Education and Training – For work (live and film) that educates targeted audiences in the arenas of health and safety, diversity, environmental initiatives and social responsibility.
- Social Welfare – For work (live and film) that encourages social awareness, raising social issues to vital prominence.
- Brand Communication – For work (live and film) that promotes the brand identity of a charity or commercial company with strong CSR credentials.
- Innovation – For work (live and film) that engages audiences with social issues in a unique and original way.
- Diversity and Inclusion – For work (live and film) that promotes tolerance, diversity and inclusion.
- Celebratory – For work (live and film) that celebrates CSR, health, education, social welfare, diversity and more.
Claire Fennelow, EVCOM’s Executive Director, says, “Every year we see so much inspiring work through this awards scheme, and I am really looking forward to seeing what our brilliant members and the wider sector have created this year. The EVCOM Clarion Awards recognises excellence and creativity that makes an impact, and given the undoubtedly challenging times that we are all coping through, I can’t stress the importance of recognising and celebrating this kind of work enough.”
Charlotte Gentry, Chair of the EVCOM Board says, “This last year has been incredibly difficult for everyone, but it has been inspirational to see so many events professionals, filmmakers and creatives continue to make fantastic and innovative work that seeks to make a difference despite it all. Myself and the rest of the EVCOM Board want to wish all our entrants the best of luck, and to thank you for sharing your vital cause-driven work with us.”
See the Clarion Awards page here