Adobe has unveiled a number of new video features coming to Creative Cloud later this year.
The updates include Adobe Sensei-powered animation, intelligent audio cleanup tools, selective colour grading, advanced data-driven motion graphics templates and end-to-end VR 180 support.
“Video professionals face short deadlines, clunky handoffs and long lists of deliverables,” said Steve Warner, vice president of digital video and audio at Adobe. “This latest Creative Cloud release introduces new innovation and capabilities to address these challenges and make common tasks faster and easier.”
These updates follow Adobe’s recent unveil of Project Rush, its all-in-one, cross-device video editing app designed specifically for online content creators.
Here’s Adobe’s list of the new Creative Cloud features
• Explore new ways to animate — Mold layers into new, dynamic shapes with new Mesh Sculpting tools that twist, bend and scale under your creative control in After Effects. Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning technology in Adobe Sensei, instantly create and animate unique, stylised puppets using a webcam and reference artwork with Character Animator’s new Characteriser.
• Sound better — Instantly improve audio with intelligent clean up tools, DeNoise and DeReverb, in the Essential Sound panel in Adobe Audition. Dial down or remove background noise and reverb from a sound clip that’s been intelligently adjusted by adaptive algorithms.
• Take control of colour — Take the guesswork out of curve adjustments and bring simplicity and precision to selective colour grading and colour management with new Lumetri Colour tools in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Turn data into stories — Drag and drop spreadsheet files to Motion Graphics templates to generate visual representations of information within video projects using data-driven infographics in Premiere Pro.
• Jump into immersive video — Add new support features for 180-degree immersive video in Premiere Pro and After Effects, including optimised ingest, effects and output in Google VR 180 for viewing on YouTube or other platforms.
• Collaborate seamlessly — Invite groups and individual collaborators for Team Projects and easily access team members from your enterprise address book to choose collaborators and save groups.
• Improve Adobe Stock workflows — Search and sort millions of curated, contemporary 4K and HD cinematic footage and professionally-designed Motion Graphics templates, right from the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Share this story