Now in its second year, Televisual is delighted to be working with the Procam Group to stage this year’s Media Technology Day on the 1st November at the Ham Yard Hotel.
A showcase of the latest camera and lens technology coupled with seminars, panel discussions, and networking, the Media Technology Day is a focused all-day, free to attend industry event for heads of production, producers, directors, production managers, directors of photography and senior production operators.
The Media Technology Day includes a compelling line-up of seminars including:
• A panel discussion with UK broadcast commissioners from C4, UKTV, Channel 5 and the BBC, curated by Televisual
• The technology and innovation behind the BBC’s award-winning Blue Planet II
• High profile cinematography case studies presented by leading DoPs
• Best practice production technology presentations
• And how to plan for and achieve a greener production, from production through post, with Splice and Procam
You can see the full seminar session timetable and who’s presenting at www.procam.tv/mediatechday
You can also catch up with the UK’s leading camera and lens vendors – all exhibiting in one place – with technical experts on hand to answer all of your production questions. Exhibitors include:
• Cameras: ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED and Sony
• Lenses: Cooke, Fujinon, Sigma, TLS and Zeiss
• Production Services: Take 2 Film Services, Timecode Systems, Procam Projects and Procam
The Media Technology day is the place to find out what’s changing in your world, see the latest production technology and catch up with your peers with a drink in the sumptuous Ham Yard Hotel bar.
Go to procam.tv/mediatechday for the latest updates and to be notified when registration opens.
The Media Technology Day is brought to you by the Procam Group – Procam, Take2, Procam Projects and TLS – and supported by Televisual.
Share this story