American Cinema Editors has unveiled its full lineup of editors for its 7th annual EditFest London, set for 29 June at BFI Southbank.
EditFest features a series of panels comprised of the industry’s top editors, who share experiences and insights from their work on feature films, documentaries, and TV shows.
Here’s the full schedule
Cutting for Truth and Finding the Story / Editing for Factual
· Will Gilbey – Bros: After the Screaming Stops
· Michael Harte, ACE – Three Identical Strangers, Skint Britain: Friends Without Benefits
· Anna Price – The Trial of Ratko Mladic
· Sharon Rennert, ACE – Project Runway, The Bachelor
Small Screen Big Picture / Editing for Television
· Tony Kearns – Black Mirror: Bandersnatch
· Pia Di Ciaula, ACE, CCE – A Very English Scandal, The Crown
· Gary Dollner, ACE – Fleabag, Killing Eve
· Cheryl Potter – Snowpiercer, Hanna
· Terilyn A. Shropshire, ACE – When They See Us, Shots Fired
From Dailies to Delivery – Editing Features
· Tom Cross, ACE – La La Land, Whiplash
· Elliott Graham, ACE – Molly’s Game, Steve Jobs
· Virginia Katz, ACE – The Good Liar, Beauty and the Beast
· Paul Machliss, ACE – Baby Driver, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
· Jeremiah O’Driscoll – Welcome to Marwen, Allied
A Conversation with Lee Smith, ACE
Editor of Dunkirk, Inception, Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, The Truman Show, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises.
Tickets can be purchased online.
Share this story