Adobe has announced a major update for Creative Cloud with new capabilities in grading, creating graphics and crafting audio, new VR tools, improved collaboration, integration with Adobe Stock and artificial intelligence powered by Adobe Sensei.
“The demands and pace of video content creation are reaching levels we’ve never seen before. The time pressure on video professionals means the need for powerful and efficient creative tools has never been greater,” said Steven Warner, vice president of digital video and audio at Adobe. “Adobe video apps like Premiere Pro and After Effects give them that power which, combined with the services available in Creative Cloud, provides broadcasters, media companies, filmmakers and YouTubers a complete ecosystem to bring their stories to screen faster than ever.”
Here’s Adobe’s list of the new feature highlights:
· Edit more powerfully with colour and light in Premiere Pro CC – Powered by Adobe Sensei, Colour Match two shots with one click, applying editable Lumetri adjustments from one clip to another to achieve visual consistency in scenes and across whole projects. Compare shots using the new split-view.
· Create animation and graphics more quickly in After Effects CC – Stacked behaviours and effects in combination with timeline-based animation now make the creative process more visual and intuitive. Apply changes to individual effects Page 2 of 2 Adobe Creative Cloud Empowers Creatives to Thrive in the Video Age across multiple versions of a composition with a single adjustment using new Master Properties. Also, complex motions can be made to any surface mesh with the new Advanced Puppet tool.
· Sound even better with Sensei-powered audio workflows – Automatically adjust soundtrack audio around dialog, whether for a single clip or an entire project, with Sensei-enabled autoducking, now available in Adobe Premiere Pro.
· Bring art to life faster with Character Animator – Animate personas more quickly and efficiently with a library of behaviours and custom triggers. Drag layers from the Puppet panel into the Triggers panel to apply and refine existing behaviours or create new ones with intuitive new drop targets.
· Add 360 degrees of creativity with improved tools for immersive content – Adobe Immersive Environment is now available in After Effects CC, simplifying the immersive workflow to move more efficiently through clean-up and effects tasks. New support for the Microsoft Windows Mixed Reality platform offers a wider range of headsets to choose the best tools for the job.
· Collaborate more easily in Team Projects – For the ultimate in project collaboration, real-time presence shows when teammates are online and new badges indicate when a project has been updated.
· Get content you need with Adobe Stock – With direct access to millions of curated HD and 4K videos, select clips for establishing shots, fill in the final gaps in projects or enrich storytelling with visual variety. Add sophistication and polish to video content with professionally designed Motion Graphics templates, including animated titling and lower thirds graphics with editable effects and text.
· Learn panel for new users – Premiere Pro beginners now have a place to start with targeted tutorials that guide them through the foundational steps of video editing. The new Learn panel is just a click away whenever it’s needed.
Share this story