The Televisual Village Fete took place yesterday on what was without doubt the wettest day of the Summer so far.
A big thanks to all the guests and sponsors who came to Tuesday’s annual Televisual Village fete and made it such a great success.
Over 350 people from across the post and VFX community from over 103 post and VFX companies with scores of freelance post and VFX supers braved the elements and enjoyed the fun at the beautiful Shoreditch Gardens.
The fete boasted a host of food trucks and bars catering for every alcoholic and non-alcoholic preference with the guests enjoying each other’s company, and a range of games from table tennis to mega darts, into the evening.
And a big thank you to all who bought raffle tickets with all raised funds going to The Connection at St Martin-in-the-Fields and the DEC Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal. The first prize winner was Fifty Fifty’s Sally Pacy.
You can see the full programme of events at https://www.televisualcreative.com/village-fete-live
Thank you to all our sponsors for making this special event come together:
- Adobe for being headline sponsor for the raffle
- AKA for supporting the event with logistics
- AJA for bringing the Jenga
- Avid for the giant deckchair
- Big Pic Media for sponsoring the pizza and supporting Sony’s presentation
- CCK and Jellyfish OWC for the selection of premium gin and tonics
- CVP for the photo booth in the VW campervan and the Eizo monitoring display
- Dot Group for sponsoring the half crate of champagne in the raffle
- Editshare for the effervescent Pimms (75 litres were consumed!)
- Escape for the Hot Dogs and amazing first prize of an HP laptop in the raffle (won by Fifty Fifty’s Sally Pacy)
- Exacta for the very well-received over-flowing hamper
- HHB who bought the always popular champagne
- Jigsaw24 Media and Avid for sponsoring the main bar and the extraordinary inflatable darts
- LucidLink for providing relief with non-alcoholic beer
- Perifery for being almost on message with the LTO shy (like a coconut shy but different)
- pixitmedia for the Greek wraps which went down a storm and the croquet which was a non-starter
- Qumulo for the vodka shots from across Europe
- Seagate for keeping to the brief with a wheel of fortune
- Sony for presenting the new HX3110 grade 1 reference monitor which was admired by most people at the fete
- Take 1 for bringing the Table Tennis
Watch out for more photos of the event and the wrap film coming soon…
Share this story