AJA Video Systems is now shipping its HDR Image Analyzer 12G, the real-time HDR and WCG monitoring and analysis platform with 12G-SDI connectivity.
Developed in partnership with Colorfront, HDR Image Analyzer 12G supports up to 8K/UHD2 HDR monitoring and analysis for high raster content over 12G-SDI, with single-cable connectivity for higher bandwidth workflows.
HDR Image Analyzer 12G fuses AJA’s video I/O technology with powerful HDR and WCG image analysis tools from Colorfront, including waveform, histogram and vectorscope monitoring and analysis of up to 8K content over 12G-SDI for broadcast and OTT production, post, QC and mastering.
Within a 1RU chassis, HDR Image Analyzer 12G provides a comprehensive toolset to monitor and analyze SDR and HDR formats, including PQ (Perceptual Quantizer) and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). Additionally, the HDR Image Analyzer v2.0 update introduces configurable windows support for increased user flexibility for both the HDR Image Analyzer 12G and original HDR Image Analyzer models.
Here’s the list of additional HDR Image Analyzer 12G features:
● 8K/UltraHD2, 4K/UltraHD, and HD 60p over 12G-SDI inputs
● UltraHD UI for native resolution picture display over DisplayPort
● Configurable layouts for placing desired tools in the preferred window
● Remote configuration, updates, logging and screenshot transfers via an integrated web UI
● Remote Desktop support
● Support for display referred SDR (Rec.709), HDR ST 2084/PQ and HLG analysis
● Support for scene referred ARRI®, Canon®, Panasonic®, RED® and Sony® camera color spaces
● Display and color processing lookup table (LUT) support
● CIE graph, vectorscope, waveform and histogram support
● Nit levels and phase metering
● False color mode to easily spot pixels out of gamut or brightness
● Advanced out of gamut and out of brightness detection with error intolerance
● Data analyzer with pixel picker
● Line mode to focus a region of interest onto a single horizontal or vertical line
● File-based error logging with timecode
● Reference still store
● SDI auto signal detection
● Three-year warranty
HDR Image Analyzer 12G is now available $19,995 US MSRP.
Share this story