Time Out London and The Hospital Club have announced the shortlist for the TV category of the h.Club100.
The h.Club100 is a list compiled by national search which champions and celebrates individuals who have brought influence, innovation and inspiration to the British creative and media industries in the past 12 months.
From a long list of nominations submitted by industry experts, the following individuals have been shortlisted by three industry judges in the TV category:
1. Adam Hills, Presenter
2. Andrew Mackenzie, Two Four, Creative Director
3. Andrew Scott, Actor, Sherlock
4. Andy Bell, Founder/CEO, Mint Digital
5. Andy Harries, CEO, Left Bank Pictures
6. Andy Taylor, Commercial and Digital Media Director, ALL3media
7. Ben Stephenson, Controller of Drama Commissioning, BBC
8. Charlotte Moore, Commissioner of Documentaries, BBC
9. Clare Balding, Presenter, BBC
10. Daniel Danker, General Manger, Programmes & On Demand, BBC
11. Grayson Perry, Artist/Presenter
12. Jack Whitehall, Comedian, Stand Up
13. Laura Mackie, Director of Drama Commissioning, ITV
14. Leigh Francis, Comedian/Presenter
15. Nicola Shindler, CEO, Red Productions
16. Pippa Harries, Executive Producer, Neal Street
17. Robert Popper, Writer Friday Night Dinner
18. Roger Mosey, Acting Director BBC Vision, BBC
19. Sarah Solemani, Actress/Writer, Him & Her
20. Shane Allen, Comedy Controller, BBC
21. Shaun Duggan, Writer
22. Sheridan Smith, Actor
23. Steven Moffat
24. Sue Vertue, Producer, Hartswood Films
25. Susannah White, Director
26. Tessa Ross, Controller of Film & Drama, Channel 4
27. Thea Sharrock, Director, Henry V
28. Tom Hiddleston, Actor
29. Vicky McClure, Actor
Members of the public were invited to submit their nominations for each category via Time Out’s Wild Card page www.timeout.com/hclub100. One nomination per category has been selected by Time Out to go forward to join their industry-selected peers for the public vote. In the TV category, the Time Out Wildcard nomination is actor Benedict Cumberbatch,
Public voting goes live on Monday 1st October and runs until 28 October with the shortlist of 300 (including the 10 Time Out Wild Card nominations) published online at www.thehospitalclub/100.
The full list of categories comprises Digital & Gaming, Art & Design, Advertising, PR & Marketing, Fashion & Style, Film, Music, Performance (Opera, Dance, Comedy & Cabaret), Theatre, Publishing & Writing, and TV.
The final 100 will be announced at an event on 12 November at the Hospital Club.