NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are working with a leading television production and distribution company. Due to expansion they are seeking to appoint two sales coordinators.
You will be a strong sales support person ideally with knowledge of the television marketplace and some distribution experience.
You are probably highly organised with plenty of initiative and used to working under pressure, communicating clearly and confidently.
Previous experience of working with databases and online systems would be an advantage.
• Management of screener requests and dispatch to external clients and local production companies maintaining Rights database up to date.
• Sending mail shots to clients recording feedback and interests.
• Monitoring format trends and reading daily newsfeeds
· supporting the Vice President on promotional activities.
• Customer care: overseeing the process from contract to invoice to delivery of materials and prompt handling of any issues that may arise.
• Assessing and meeting specific client needs in accordance with territory and company profile
• Timely and efficient sending of broadcast materials
• Ensuring delivery of full possible range of promotional material to clients and producers
• Maintaining excellent customer service and relations with clients.
• Effective communication with broadcasters’ different departments, building a network of contacts with the relevant personnel
• Managing trip diaries and travel plans to trade markets.
Benefits include bonus potential and opportunities for European travel.
How to Apply
apply in writing to jfa.co.uk
4,291 total views, 1 today