NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A leading South West publisher of illustrated non-fiction books is looking for a highly creative and passionate Designer to join the children’s team.
- Designing a wide range of titles, from 0+ to tween, all to tight deadlines and high publishing standards
- Create design styles, layouts, typography that are appropriate for each format, target age group and customer
- Ensure sales and marketing materials are delivered on time and to a high standard, and ensure that deadlines and quality control targets are met
- Keep production controllers up to date with schedule changes and late
- Contribute ideas for new and/or improved processes and team development
- Propose innovative ways to repackage and reconfigure existing content
Experience / skills required:
- Proven design experience with high end trade publishing house
- Ability to design to schedule and within budget
- Excellent market awareness and creativity to develop new products
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to form strong working relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Solid IT skills with awareness of new book production technologies
- A keen eye for detail
- Demonstrable creative flair and passion for children’s publishing
How to Apply
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 020 7487 8314
We welcome CVs from all ages and backgrounds but unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
1,954 total views, 1 today